So @snezzylove, @thenameisnozi and @noxykay nominated me for this 20 FACTS shandisi, seriously I’m an open book and have made many things about me be known from word go. So this is hard. I nominate @aya_velase, @uswenka and @thickfitandfabulous to also tell us facts about themselves.
1. I’m Catholic, however you interpret it I’m just saying I know a God exists, so does Mary, Joseph and Jesus.
2. My grandmother is my everything infact that’s what I also saved her number as on my phone.
3. Lost my mom when I was 8 years, only mourned her death when I was a teenager.
4. My dad is a chronic dagga consumer and producer (hope no popos in here, I still love n respect him).
5. I have never tested for anything in my life unless it’s academic, I don’t deal well with results.
6. I only started to know what is failing in University, before that I’ve always been those lazy top students.
7. I use to do public speaking, poetry, drama and at one point wanted to be a presenter till my sister promised to abandon me.
8. I tell people my surname is Ngcobo coz my mom is Ngcobo, its much easier then me explaining Madlabane and the fact that I’m actually Swati raised Zulu.
9. I have lost best and close friends because of loyalty, i treasure it so much that within a moment we go from being buddies to strangers and I’m good at cutting of people and an amazing talent of forgetting all the memories we shared.
10. In my past life I could’ve been the best female politician if only i didn’t start intimidating people with my strong principled views.
I think 10 things are fine for now will assume y’all know the rest. TBC.
#AboutMe #20FactsTurned10 #TheStruggleThough #IyolalaIbonene